I'm finally at the halfway mark of a full-term pregnancy!!! Everyday i feel every inch of baby's growth stretching my stomach's skin. One of the joys of pregnancy is checking if i've grown bigger overnight in the mirror every morning, cos afterall there will not be many times in life when i can smile looking at a growing bulge on my tummy :)
I used to think that 9 months' barely sufficient for one to prepare for motherhood. But now I wish time will pass quicker so that 9 months will be over sooner! Not that i'm all ready for baby in the house. i've been packing up and throwing stuff and getting the rooms and closet organized the past weeks. If baby's actually arriving like next week or next next week i'm confident of working faster and getting things done in time. But now i'm getting restless dragging and taking my time cos it's soon but not so soon... Dunno how to plan with so many months ahead instead. Is there a pregnancy countdown checklist like those I had for wedding preparation? Think checking things off to-do list keeps me focus and motivated. Any mums keen on making a countdown checklist for me? ;)
2 comments:
i think i did a checklist for new-moms survival guide before lei... can't remember for which issue though... anw i can't wait to see my niece!!!
happy waiting... it will arrived very soon...
Post a Comment