The Moriyamas called and said:" Why don't you bring Tessa over and we can hang out?" So Takeshi-san came to pick us up with his car. The moment we arrived at their apartment, I heard Mannon's voice exclaiming:" CandyとAkachan が来た!!!" :D That familiar, cute voice of Mannon.
After so many days of saying "No" to almost everything that she touches in the apartment that we are staying in, I'm glad she could be at a place where she had lots of toys and little friends to play with. I also had a good time catching up with Yukako-san. There will be so much that I can learn from her if I was staying in Nagoya. She is such an amazing mum. How determined she must be to want to home-school all three even after Mannon had leukemia at the time when Sono-chan was a newborn. And she actually said that she wouldn't mind having a number four... Wow.
After so many days of saying "No" to almost everything that she touches in the apartment that we are staying in, I'm glad she could be at a place where she had lots of toys and little friends to play with. I also had a good time catching up with Yukako-san. There will be so much that I can learn from her if I was staying in Nagoya. She is such an amazing mum. How determined she must be to want to home-school all three even after Mannon had leukemia at the time when Sono-chan was a newborn. And she actually said that she wouldn't mind having a number four... Wow.
| Kannon-chan, the oldest of the 3. I really love her. Whenever I imagine Tessa as an eldest sister, I always hope that she'll be one like Kannon. Maybe then I could consider having 4? ;P |
| Playing piano with Mannon. His hair turned curly after the chemo treatment. |
| Sono-chan on her Rodie. She imitates everything that her brother says :) |
Yukako shared some of her scary experiences of the earthquake, about how her whole apartment was winding round and round. This disaster killed so many because the tsunami that usually would come 30mins after the earthquake came in less than 10mins. And in those regions there were many elderly and children who could not escape in time. After the tsunami, churches were destroyed by the tsunami and so Christians started to gather in small home-churches everyhere. Many unbelievers started turning up in these gatherings. At Tohoku region where the spiritual ground was one of the hardest in Japan, Christian volunteers went in to distribute supplies and help rebuild homes. At first they did not intentionally try to share the gospel, but people found out that they were sent by churches and so many started seeking and receiving Christ. The tsunami had brought about revival in so many unreached areas of Japan.
Mannon: "Maybe God deliberately bring the tsunami so that people can become Christians."
Yukako: "God will not kill deliberately, but in His sovereignty and power He can turn something bad into something good."
No comments:
Post a Comment