Friday, March 11, 2011

A Day At Po Po's Home


Brought Tessa to Po Po's place today. It's great to spend our day there cos Tessa gets to play with Gong Gong, Po Po, Yi Yi, Caleb and Bryan :) And I get to eat yummy and healthy home-cook lunch and dinner. The only difficulty is getting Tessa to nap for more than an hour. She keeps waking up after 30- max.45mins, even with me lying by her side.

Caleb came home from school and wanted to play Yi Yi's game (a.k.a games on my IPhone). Unfortunately my IPhone has zero games. So we found the only fun thing he can do with my phone. Take pictures!!!

Silly pose for Caleb the Photographer

Yi Yi puts funny hat on Caleb

My little nephew is big Gor Gor now

Gor Gor Caleb and Tessa

Wish some of these shots (esp. the last one) were taken with a better quality camera. If only I still have my IPhone 4!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I was leaving from Pasir Ris, Pa, as usual, came down with me to help me wave for a cab. He shared some things from his heart which made me cried throughout the whole cab ride back. Their problems seems like a spiral that keeps on going downwards over the years. Mum seems to not know what better to do than to voice out every frustration. Dad is helpless and hides away. I really don't want them to live their aging years like this. One of my greatest wish is that they can grow old happily together. But I am in no position to tell my parents what they should/ should not do. I can only pray that they may experience the immense forgiveness and love of Jesus in their relationship. And I pray the same for Vic and myself. For I know that there can be no better gift we can give to Tessa than for her to see us happily married.

Lord Jesus, be in our center. Teach us to forgive as you have forgiven our iniquities. Teach us to sacrifice as you have given us your life. Teach us to love as you have embraced us though we are such sinners.

No comments: