Over the past 2 weeks, Tessa seemed to be mastering a new skill every day. One morning I woke up and heard her calling "ma ma ma ma ma....". That familiar voice that only knew how to brew raspberry bubbles woke up with a new vocab. And then last Saturday saw Tessa holding on to Baby Bites and Cheerios and finishing them up all by herself! It was definitely a great achievement and a sign of the beginning of her independence, albeit the mess on her clothes and the kitchen floor.
Before I could find time to blog about that, the next day Tessa learnt to pull herself to a standing position in her cot! *gasped*
Tessa excited about being able to stand on her own
Then today, Tessa learnt yet another new skill. She started waving back "hi" and "bye" in response to my colleagues' greetings. It was such a wonderful surprise! And she does it so well with a smile on her face, as though she is also glad that she can now wave :)
Tessa: Bye bye mummy!
Who knows how little Tessa will surprise me tomorrow or the day after. She is growing up so fast. Too fast! It is exciting to watch her do new things. But I haven't had enough time to cherish those of yesterday. Tessa's growth is such a bitter-sweet thing. I really wanna blog more so that I won't miss out or forget any bits of these memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment