It was one of those evenings when Vic has to be home so late, Tessa was struggling in great distress for some inconceivable reasons, my wrist hurts real badly carrying her with one arm and doing everything with the other, she had her saliva and perspiration slapped all over my face, I clumsily dropped the pacifier I just sterilized onto the floor, there was no more warm water in the flask that I can use to wash her up, she can't stop crying and kicking and scratching her already injured ears as I struggled vigorously to hold her down...
Finally I yelled "STOP!". She shuddered for a second and wailed even louder.
Now I feel like crying 'cause the shock on Tessa's face keeps on replaying in my mind. What have I done to her tiny little heart...
To Tessa: I'm sorry dear Tessa. You were merely trying to express something to mummy but I couldn't understand. In your moment of need and distress, the one person that you probably trusted most yelled at you. I am sorry sweetheart. Please forgive me.
1 comment:
dun worry, u r not at all alone. there are many many days I lose it at Caleb. I always felt that God didnt just send me to bring Caleb to this world and to teach him. But God brought Caleb into my life to mould me character. Each time I managed to hold my temper, patiently, lovingly, gently tame my raging son, I felt a step closer to being like Jesus! haha...
Just remember the fruit of the Spirit at the start of every day. U NEED IT!!!
Post a Comment